KPTZ thanks the many people and organizations who support us throughout the year and during our twice-a-year pledge drives. In addition, we can benefit from specific things you may have lying around unused. Please consider regifting them to us. For example:
- Folding Chairs – We’d like to provide extra seating for our growing Tossed Salad audience, or for other meetings held at our headquarters building on Blaine Street. Not a lot of room here, so stack-against-the-wall chairs would be ideal.
- Mini Fridge – Our old fridge stopped working and has been removed. But our DJs would like to store snacks and lunch where the food won’t spoil right away. We promise to keep it cleaned out!
- Wall Clock – Our old wall clock crumbled into the sands of time. It wasn’t just a matter of replacing the battery. It hangs from a wall on a push pin, so it’s nothing special. But it would be nice to have the time right next to the book where our volunteers log in their time here at KPTZ.
- Computer Monitor – Our receptionist desk’s computer monitor is on its last legs. The screen is so pale, it’s hard to read. If you have a Mac or PC monitor of recent vintage whose screen still has a bright display, we would love to brighten the day for our volunteer receptionists.
- Office Chairs – It’s hard work producing quality radio programming 24 hours a day. Even when DJs are not in the studio, volunteers put together logs of songs to keep the airwaves alive in the wee hours of the night. All this work requires sitting in front of a screen or other sound equipment. So some new, comfortable chairs would be very much appreciated.
Contact the station at 360-379-6886 if you can help.