KPTZ is licensed by the FCC as a non-commercial, educational radio station located in and broadcasting at 91.9FM from Port Townsend, Washington. The station is on the air 24/7, providing each week:
– 77 hours of locally-produced music programming
– 13 hours of local interview features and news
– 9 hours of syndicated national news, analysis and information
– 41 hours of hosted syndicated music programming
– 28 remaining hours are filled by automated music logs
For specific showtimes, see KPTZ’s Weekly Schedule.
KPTZ is owned and managed by the nonprofit organization Radio Port Townsend, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
KPTZ endeavors to be transparent to our community, donors and listeners. Information is posted here as it becomes available and can also be downloaded.
Report to the Community
Learn about the station’s ongoing public affairs programming in KPTZ’s quarterly Issues and Programs Reports in KPTZ’s FCC Public Inspection File. If you have any questions about our FCC Public File, please email [email protected].
KPTZ FCC License Renewal
On September 29, 2021, Radio Port Townsend, licensee of KPTZ, 91.9 FM Port Townsend, filed an application with the Federal Communications Commission for renewal of its license. The application was approved on 04/12/2022 and will expire on 02/01/2030.
IRS Form 990 Filings
IRS Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, is the annual federal information return filed by charitable organizations that are tax exempt. The amounts in these statements are presented in accordance with IRS regulations. The most recent filings are:
– Radio Port Townsend IRS 990 FY2020
– Radio Port Townsend IRS 990 FY2019
– Radio Port Townsend IRS 990 FY2018
– Radio Port Townsend IRS 990 FY2017
Radio Port Townsend Bylaws provide the organizational framework for KPTZ’s operational and management procedures.