Port Townsend City Manager John Mauro is on KPTZ with a web-based format, in a weekly time slot Thursdays, from 12:10 to 12:40pm. For the August 27 show, Larry Stein co-hosted John’s virtual online meeting. Topics included were:
- Engage PT website survey and “Ambassador” opportunity.
- City preparations to serve the homeless this fall.
- City Council discussion of the Police Department budget.
- Ways to improve processing of permits for ADUs and other development.
- Status of ride-share services such as Uber and Lyft.
Stay tuned for the weekly chance to learn more about developments for the City of Port Townsend. John will take questions and encourage productive dialogue (and exemplary virtual meeting etiquette) to steer through a range of topics.